Monday, April 23, 2007

April 23

Stompin' in my AirForce One! =D

Wasssssup people! =D Guess who's back! back again! hahas! bla bla bla! =D I shall start off, Woman and me have been together for 10plus month ler! And on this coming saturday will be our 11month! =) Yup! Getting myself a 28th present! Hahas! Not dorothy pay, I pay for myself! =) Shall reveal more later in this post! =) *read on!

And of course, on the 10th,11th and 12th of april, Woman and me opened a chalet over a Sentosa, was pretty good lah, just that the room is kinda small and the transportation wise is very inconvinient! But everyone i want to turn up DID turn up! =) So happy lah, seeing my goodfriends around me enjoying each other company, Nas,Suman,jc,kenneth,davin,edmund,pengleng and of course, DUDE-Crystal lim! hahas, Had BBQ, and believe it or not, WE finish ALL the food, EVERYTHING. lol! SUCCESSFUL BBQ! was good lah, guys were drinking their life away because we had 2 big martells and nasrum bought 1 tequila and one redwine. =) WOO! HEAVEN! hahas! Was fun lah! hahas! We all did have fun didnt we? Dont believe, just go see the guys friendster picture you'll believe it. hahas! On the last day of the chalet, Me and woman went to watch -Meet the Robinsons! nice show for a cartoon, lol!

And of course, school have started, that sickening school at a sickening course, HAHAS! Shall not elaborate much. bla! Hopefully I'll get into Fitness Training and become FIT FIT! HAHAS!

And of course, The present I'm buying for myself, Nike Air Force One's Supreme (Kobe Bryant). I've never been a big fan for AirForce One's but this pair really really caught my eyes ever since I saw it over a Limited Edt Vault at Heeren. But it was at LeftFoot Fareast that I actually decide to buy it! Guess how much it cause? HAHAS! Bomb! $400! ahahas! REALLY WILL BE MY LAST PAIR FOR A LONG TIME! Gonna stop for real! But this pair really caught my eye, I mean seriously. FUCKING NICE! Now I'm really stompin' on airforce ones! =D Cant wait cant wait! FOR MY NEW SHOE! =D

Ok, thats all! I'm off! Takecare people! Cya!

btw, I still cant believe the fact I've spend $800+ on 4pair of shoes, wow! LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home